Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

It was last year when I started to read the first book of this series because it's just translated to my native language: Indonesian :) And thanks to the translator he or she made a good work I love reading this series like I love Harry Potter mmm but wait...I think I love HP more :P *sorry Cassie ^,^v* but this is of course an amazing works. I think you who love fantasy genre book will actually love this series. It tells us about shadowhunter, vampire, werewolf, fairy, and others supernatural creation. Cassie made the story very alluring, you'll read the book and feel like not-gonna-stop until you finish reading. Because that's exactly what I felt :D
I've read three of their six books. City of Bones, City of Ashes, and City of Glass. At first I thought it was trilogy and then I asked Cassandra Clare (the author, on twitter @cassieclare ) she told it has six books and then I feel like 'wow' I really wanna read the forth book but unfortunately, it haven't released here yet :(
If you're already curious about the story then I suggest you to go to nearest bookstore and buy one. Hope you'll like it just like me ;) (ps; I don't get paid for telling you this info, I only shared what I've read :D



So..
Happy reading then :)
Have a sweetest day everyone! :) :) :) lots of smile :)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment